Private Impound Services
At A&A Towing every costumer matters. We do not leave anyone behind. Call us and see!
Licensed and Insured
- Private Property
- Jump Starts
- Tire Changes
- Snow Plowings
- 24 Hours Service
- 24 Locations
- Property Services
- Free Residents Services
- parking Lot Re-Stripping
- Well Lit Storage Locations
- Parking Control – Property Services
A&A Towing understands the needs of the property owner/agent when it comes to saving money for their property. We provide the following services at NO CHARGE!
- Jumpstarts – When a resident’s car battery has too low of a charge to start the car.
- Lockouts – We will provide assistance to residents who have locked their keys in their vehicles.
- Tire Changes – When a resident may not have the proper tools or equipment to change a flat tire.
- Snow Removal – We will help shovel vehicles out of the snow.
In order to receive these services residents must follow these guidelines:
1 – The owner’s driver’s license and owner’s vehicle must be registered to an address within the association/apartment community under contract with A&A Towing.
2 – These services are provided on-site only. The vehicle that requires any of the above mentioned services must be located on the property of the association/apartment community in order to receive these services at NO CHARGE!
These services will remain NO CHARGE to the residents and the property manager/owner for the duration of the life of the contract.
Towing Invoice & Photos of Towed Vehicles
Once a vehicle has been towed, you may request a copy of the towing invoice and photograph of the vehicle (a photo will be taken of the vehicle while it is in violation).
Towing invoices upon request may be provided via fax or may also be delivered to the property at the on-site management office accompanied with a photo of the vehicle.
A&A towing will maintain all towing invoices for a period of 30 days.